Last semester, over 1000 students joined on an epic trip to Prague, and we planned another amazing trip for this semester. The best way to have fun before the academic year comes to an end is, of course, by going on a spring break trip to Berlin! During the weekend, we will show you all cultural aspects of this great city, and in the evening, you will get to enjoy a cantus and many other things we have planned for you.
A ticket for this national trip is only €149. Last semester tickets were sold out within 2 days, so be quick to make sure you don’t miss out! Please note that if you sell your ticket to someone else, we need to charge you €5 for the system to change names.
The ticket sale will be launched on the 25th of February starting from 7 PM (local Dutch time). This is the link: https://eventix.shop/nc8ug5as.
Departure with your ESN section on Thursday evening (in between 20:30 and 22:30 depending on the city) on the 2nd of May. You will leave Berlin on Sunday the 5th in the evening in order to be back in time for class on Monday morning.
The following things are included:
- Transportation to Berlin and back (by bus);
- A hostel including breakfast;
- During day 1, a city tour will take you past all the highlights of the city;
- Survival App with all the information you need;
- A great team of guides that will ensure a great time in this beautiful city;
- Optional: a Cantus!; and
- During the weekend, the Dutch ESN sections will organize a range of (optional) activities in different price ranges such as visits to the concentration camp or museums. These will be shared a few weeks beforehand.
We hope you are as excited for this event as we are!
- Everyone is invited.